Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR, also called corporate conscience, corporate citizenship or sustainable responsible business/ Responsible Business) is a form of a companies self regulation integrated into a teams business model etc. And at Teambuilding Singapore we have created some great CSR programs that not only give back to the community, but are truly team-bonding experiences.
Our Most popular two are:
‘Bikes 4 Little Tykes’ – Walk – Cycle – Ride is a really unique team building event that combines an opportunity for your staff to hone skills like communication, creativity, leadership and teamwork, with a chance to give back to their local community. Corporate Social Responsibility really creates a team experience shared by all.
This team building event starts by the formation of several different teams depending on the size of your group. The objective for teams is to find, and build a fully operational kids bike. The problem for them though is that they have no parts…YET!
What works well, is that a theme is built in – such as The Apprentice, or a Quality Control aspect, that way teams need to follow a briefing and also adhere to the rules in order to win.
We can either run a mini amazing race hunt or team vs team challenges to earn points or awards to win the tools to build, such as spanners, pumps and screw drivers and of course, instruction sheet!
Teams Core Values – can also be incorporated through a few extra activities such as a photo hunt using smart phones. Consider a Corporate Social Responsibility program for your office party, Christmas event or even as a fundraising experience.
* Planning & Problem Solving
* Communicating effectively as a team
* Collaborate efficiently – hands on.
* Identifying and utilising strengths of team members
* Incorporating & developing unique talents, passions and skills.
* Have teams work together, accomplishing more for the community in which we live.
* Enjoying excellent fun in a worthwhile team building process.
* Timings from 1-4hrs to suit requirements in conference entrees, outdoors or board rooms.
This creates a very powerful experience for your staff, one that they’ll remember, and in turn, will help them to remember all that they learned during this team building event for a long time to come! See Teambonding for more ideas.
- Weather and time program alternative, as back – up.
- Qualified facilitators, coaches and trainers, instructors and staff. Comprehensive support and logistical event management, pre event meetings to discuss outcomes.
- All professional equipment and materials, design and teambuilding logistics taken care of.
Ask us today how we can create the best CSR team building training day for your team. +65 9155 6624