The Amazing Race is a team-building activity that involves dividing participants into teams and having them compete in a series of challenges. The teams are awarded points for completing each challenge, and the team with the highest score at the end of the race is declared the winner. To begin, teams receive instructions and a Scavenger Hunt Map of the local area. The map shows various activities at different locations, and teams must strategize and decide which activities to attempt based on the point system. Some activities have more points than others due to their level of difficulty or the time involved. The goal of the Amazing Race is to encourage teamwork, collaboration, and problem-solving skills while providing a fun and exciting experience for all participants.
“Brilliant, everyone really enjoyed exploring Little India and Chinatown on the Amazing Race – thank you for a real cultural day” VISA 2022
We can include a various selection of options that cater for your group from 15 to 400 pax, no location is too hard.
Beet the App is another great program to consider.
* Natural flow of real team building
* Improved Communication skills
* Increased Cooperation and team work skills
* Improved Planning, Project & Time Management
* Strategising & Budgeting
* Developing team camaraderie & interpersonal corporate relationships
* Brings collaboration and integrates people through quality team challenges
* Sharing unique team experiences, breaking down barriers, developing positive working team relationships.
* Facilitated team initiatives and fun activities in Singapore locations beaches, pubs and conference centres.
Possible extras that can be provided:
All Amazing Race equipment. Professional Facilitators, Hosts, Coordinators / MC’s
Experienced instructional staff at team activity & challenge checkpoints.
A cash $ budget is supplied by Team Building Singapore to MRT / taxi/ boat purchase transport, resources and necessities.
Amazing Race Trophy + Novelty rewards.
Wet weather ponchos if inclement conditions.
Amazing race style team vs team challenges, from problem solving to creative, sports based.
Inclusion of video challenges.
Key locations – iconic to the location chosen
Mobile phone technology, GPS, hand held radios etc.
WhatsApp feeds and www clues
Follow us on FACEBOOK for more ideas and team building events in Singapore.
Call us direct on +65 9155 6624 and ask us how we can tailor an amazing race event for your team.