In the Amazing Race groups are divided into teams and participating through a range of team challenge activities. The scores add up to illustrate a winning team. Teams receive Amazing Race instructions and a Scavenger Hunt Map of the local area. Located on the map are various activities to choose from all of which are at different locations. Teams need to strategise and decide which activities to do as some have more points than others due to level of difficulty or time involved.
“Brilliant, everyone really enjoyed exploring Little India and Chinatown on the Amazing Race – thank you for a real cultural day” VISA 2013
We can include a various selection of options that cater for your group from 15 to 400 pax, no location is too hard.
Beet the Tweet is another great program to consider.
* Natural flow of real team building
* Improved Communication skills
* Increased Cooperation and team work skills
* Improved Planning, Project & Time Management
* Strategising & Budgeting
* Developing team camaraderie & interpersonal corporate relationships
* Brings collaboration and integrates people through quality team challenges
* Sharing unique team experiences, breaking down barriers, developing positive working team relationships.
* Facilitated team initiatives and fun activities in Singapore locations beaches, pubs and conference centres.
Possible extras that can be provided:
All Amazing Race equipment. Professional Facilitators, Hosts, Coordinators / MC’s
Experienced instructional staff at team activity & challenge checkpoints.
A cash $ budget is supplied by Team Building Singapore to MRT / taxi/ boat purchase transport, resources and necessities.
Amazing Race Trophy + Novelty rewards.
Wet weather ponchos if inclement conditions.
Amazing race style team vs team challenges, from problem solving to creative, sports based.
Inclusion of video challenges.
Key locations – iconic to the location chosen
Mobile phone technology, GPS, hand held radios etc.
Twitter feeds and www clues